Founded by Prince Ezeabata Chibuzor in 2019 in University of Abuja is an initiative that brings writers, upcoming writers, poets and young Nigerians who are keen and eager to grow their creative skills and develop their interests in Creative writing. It aims at building a generation of young people who shall be relevant, and innovative for the future. ACW is a world were excellence and success is celebrated.

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

ACW-UA POETRY : Winner of the ACW-UA 2019 Chronicles prize compose his first poetry BREAK UP, inspired by Dominic Nwobodo's THE BIRD...

BREAK UP


My heart is broken
My body felt cold
My veins is stiffen
Like pouring wet concrete
Down kitchen pipe.

It chokes my brain
Causing me deep pain
My soul felt despair
Weeping in back stair.

She left absolutely
Without letting me explain
She's gone unexpectedly
Leaving me in disdain.

I can explain
I will explain
These was my last word to her
Still, it was to no avail.

My skin turned white
My lips is quivered
My eyes in site
My love is hindered
Could not do it all by might.
Would she give me another chance?


 Israelite ©

My first poem.
Inspired by Mr. Dominiko's The bird... 

      BACKGROUND OF THE POEM
 The Poem Break Up by Ogbukada Israel was his  first poetry.  It was inspired by Dominic Nwobodo's THE BIRD written on the 12th of December  2019, bore out of a despairing emotional moment.

   ANALYSIS OF THE POEM
The Poem tells the tale of a sad tore of a loving heart.





Analysed, compiled and edited by ACW-UA BOSS. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments