Founded by Prince Ezeabata Chibuzor in 2019 in University of Abuja is an initiative that brings writers, upcoming writers, poets and young Nigerians who are keen and eager to grow their creative skills and develop their interests in Creative writing. It aims at building a generation of young people who shall be relevant, and innovative for the future. ACW is a world were excellence and success is celebrated.

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

ACW-UA PRESS RELEASE

ACW-UA PRESS RELEASE

Miss Angel Afemikhe emerges winner of just concluded ACW-UA Poetry Discourse

Amra Salihu Onize Reports



 The bells are ringing,

Screams are heard,

From a distant cell, 

My soul,

Without turning,

Leads into the afterlife.


God coming down,

Is what my body needs,

To quench the fire,

In the eyes of my brothers.

So stiff and weak,

I fear death might hire,

My soul for eternity. 


With the flowers

gathering themselves,

And, 

My soul heading for hell. 

A chain to it's neck, 

Not backing out,

Until death is laid to rest. 


 - Angel's Catalogue 📚

The Biography Of The Author

My name is Angel Afemikhe.

I am currently a 100level student of English language and a poet.

As a lover of poetry, I intend to contribute to this genre of literature with my pen, express my emotions in words and improve myself in the writing aspect of literature.

The Association Is always pleased to celebrate such creative minds. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments