Founded by Prince Ezeabata Chibuzor in 2019 in University of Abuja is an initiative that brings writers, upcoming writers, poets and young Nigerians who are keen and eager to grow their creative skills and develop their interests in Creative writing. It aims at building a generation of young people who shall be relevant, and innovative for the future. ACW is a world were excellence and success is celebrated.

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

ACW-UA PRESS : UPDATE ON DEATH OF A 200L UNIABUJA STUDENT WHO DIED OF PREGNANCY COMPLICATIONS.

A 200Level, First Class student of Economics Education, Chizurum sufficient Samuel has on Thursday the 16th of April gave up the ghost as a result of Pregnancy complications.
The report which is blurry and hazy, had it that she died yesterday.
Reports came flicking from a an anonymous Acwuan who claim to know her in person, according to her she said.. 
"
Hmmm
Ambassador sufficient is the present sister coordinator of Christ Ambassador Students Outreach (CASOR) uniAbuja mini campus
She is married
And she is a student of economics education
I think 200 level or so
I'm not too close to her because to me she hardly talks
About two weeks before the lockdown
It was said in the fellowship that she is having complications because she was pregnant as at then
We prayed in one Accord and visited her 
To me she was looking fine
Infact we gisted with her because we were much that went to visit her at the hospital
We were told that she will be in the hospital for four weeks with full treatment
We were trusting God for divine healing
Then after the lockdown
I don't really know what happened
Until I was told that she is gone
I really miss her
And I remember her telling me that I should be the 100 level coordinator
And she encourage me to work harder for God
She also said she will teach me how to sing
Because she sings "

Keep in touch to ACW-UA PRESS as we get you updated  


©× ACW-UA PRESS.

Post a Comment

3 Comments