Founded by Prince Ezeabata Chibuzor in 2019 in University of Abuja is an initiative that brings writers, upcoming writers, poets and young Nigerians who are keen and eager to grow their creative skills and develop their interests in Creative writing. It aims at building a generation of young people who shall be relevant, and innovative for the future. ACW is a world were excellence and success is celebrated.

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

ACW-UA POETRY present " Left Alone " by Ogham Chukwubueze Stanley.

LEFT ALONE

Left alone with my shadow,
Hearing the echo of my voice.
Looking through the mirror,
Hoping to see my image,
Least, I found nothing.

I hear the voice of distance crying,
Telling me to hide,
But still believe in my shadow.

Trees and mountains,
Went on their drunken journey,
Waving their head astray
With the influence of the wind.

The voice of fear
Coming towards my mind.
And the bell of my heart
Ringing on deck.
Still holding my part of confidence.

Post a Comment

0 Comments