Founded by Prince Ezeabata Chibuzor in 2019 in University of Abuja is an initiative that brings writers, upcoming writers, poets and young Nigerians who are keen and eager to grow their creative skills and develop their interests in Creative writing. It aims at building a generation of young people who shall be relevant, and innovative for the future. ACW is a world were excellence and success is celebrated.

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

ACW-UA CHRONICLES present " I WISH I HAVEN'T MEET HIM" by Aminat Shiyanbade . Episode two (2)

EPISODE 2.
I reside in the outskirts of Aza Doriah with my mom and siblings. Father passed away many years back.
Since the death of my  dad Mr. Jethro, things has not been easy for us. Mother has been doing her best in taking care of us, she made sure we are fed from the token amount of money she earns at the end of every month from where she worked as a nanny in a nursery school.
Wale the eldest of the family dropped out of the university and was not able to complete his studies due to lack of money, he soon had a job in a hotel as a waiter and he has been supporting the family financially.
Martha my elder sister had a son for a man, and he refused to marry her. She left her son for mother to take care of him. And this annoys me the most.  Martha was not working to assist the family, she felt unconcerned and does whatever she wanted.
Nevertheless, Martha seems to be the most prettiest in the house and everyone testified of that. This made her feel like a queen. The only thing she does at home was to take care of her self, wash her clothes, call on mother to relax her hair and pressed her phone all day. Most times, she doesn't come home at night and spend time at night parties and clubs.
I disliked the way Martha my elder sister is unmindful about everything going on at home even when Godwin her son need to be taken care of. Godwin was just a year old. And sometimes when his ill or his diapers needs changing, Martha wouldn't care, and mother would talk to her but she wouldn't listen.
This made me to querrel with her alot times. Martha and i have fought alot times when we were younger.
 I was more close to my elder brother Wale than her. He has been just like a father to me. He had always provided money for my school fees every term.  Beside that, we played alot. I often called him BigBoss and he calls me LittleQueen, and sometimes i do no want him to call that knowing Martha is far prettier than i am.                     
Anytime Wale returns from work during the weekends he buys us things. And we have been happy anyway.

Post a Comment

1 Comments