Founded by Prince Ezeabata Chibuzor in 2019 in University of Abuja is an initiative that brings writers, upcoming writers, poets and young Nigerians who are keen and eager to grow their creative skills and develop their interests in Creative writing. It aims at building a generation of young people who shall be relevant, and innovative for the future. ACW is a world were excellence and success is celebrated.

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

ACW-UA CHRONICLES presents "I wish I haven't known him". Episodes 4

EPISODE 4.
There was this new boy that was admitted into our class, and it is not like Nessa to admit student by second term. It was heard that his dad donated huge amount of books and other educational materials to the school's library and every students seem to be talking about it.
   Aside from his father contributions, every girl talked about the 'new guy'. He was tall, handsome, dark with white teeth, eyes and dimple.
The girls in my class were all naive and crushed on him. They wanted him to be their boyfriend. They always dragged to sit with him and followed him around the school compound. Girls fought each other just to get him for themselves.
The only girl in my class that seemed not to really care at first was me. Notwithstanding, i can't deny he was charming and handsome. I admitted he was indeed gorgeous, i liked the shape of his eyes and dimple pieced in when he smiled.
Days later i bagan to like him but we have never talked. I liked the way he behaved and his mannerism. I never told anyone about what i feel for him and kept it within myself.
Sometimes i could not resist staring at him, I tried not to let him or anyone notice my stare. During sports on friday morning, i would stand at a distance and watch him play football.. I know i can not be his girlfriend, i knew am ugly and not the kind of girl he would loved to go out with. I don't wear earring neither do i apply makeup, and so it was impossible for him to find me attractive.

                              ****************
I later went to church to ask for forgiveness from the lord for imagining all the evil thoughts. I tried as hard as possible to take away those thoughts of being his girlfriend.


Post a Comment

1 Comments