Founded by Prince Ezeabata Chibuzor in 2019 in University of Abuja is an initiative that brings writers, upcoming writers, poets and young Nigerians who are keen and eager to grow their creative skills and develop their interests in Creative writing. It aims at building a generation of young people who shall be relevant, and innovative for the future. ACW is a world were excellence and success is celebrated.

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

"Law students should remain steadfast, resilient...and hardworking." An exclusive interview with Sonia Ifunanya Onyechi


Getting admitted and graduating from the University is a remarkable achievement for all undergraduates. The 2022 set of the Faculty of Law signed out on Wednesday, May 3 2023.

ACW-UA PRESS granted an exclusive interview with one of the graduating students, Sonia Ifunanya Onyechi. 
______________________________
Interviewer: Good day, please introduce yourself.

Sonia Ifunanya Onyechi: Thank you for having me. My name is Sonia Ifunanya Onyechi.

Interviewer: Can you tell us what your expectations were when you first entered university?

Sonia Ifunanya Onyechi: When I enrolled at Uniabuja in 2018/2019, I expected to receive a high-quality education, and I am grateful that my expectations were met.

Interviewer: How has your experience been during the past six years?

Sonia Ifunanya Onyechi: Overall, my journey was smooth, but I did face a few setbacks such as the ASUU strike in 2018, 2021, and 2022, as well as the COVID-19 pandemic. However, with God's help, I overcame these challenges.

Interviewer: What are your expectations for the future?

Sonia Ifunanya Onyechi: Moving forward, I expect to gain more knowledge and experience in my profession.

Interviewer: What are your expectations from the labor market?

Sonia Ifunanya Onyechi: I hope to find greater opportunities and a fulfilling career.

Interviewer: What has been your most memorable experience?

Sonia Ifunanya Onyechi: My most memorable experience was the day I received a scholarship for being one of the best students academically in my class.

Interviewer: How do you feel about graduating?

Sonia Ifunanya Onyechi: I am beyond grateful to God and words are not enough to describe how I feel.

Interviewer: Where do you see yourself in the next 6-10 years?

Sonia Ifunanya Onyechi: By God's grace, I see myself on the bench, practicing law.

Interviewer: Can you tell us why you decided to study law after your first degree?

Sonia Ifunanya Onyechi: I have always had a passion for law and a desire to become a lawyer. When the opportunity presented itself, I took it.

Interviewer: What do you plan to do with your law degree?

Sonia Ifunanya Onyechi: My goal is to use my law degree to promote peace, justice, and fairness in our society.

Interviewer: What advice do you have for current law students?

Sonia Ifunanya Onyechi: I would encourage them to remain steadfast, resilient, determined, and hardworking. With prayer and God's help, all things are possible.

Interviewer: Thank you very much for your time and insights.

Sonia Ifunanya Onyechi: It was a pleasure, thank you.

Post a Comment

0 Comments