Founded by Prince Ezeabata Chibuzor in 2019 in University of Abuja is an initiative that brings writers, upcoming writers, poets and young Nigerians who are keen and eager to grow their creative skills and develop their interests in Creative writing. It aims at building a generation of young people who shall be relevant, and innovative for the future. ACW is a world were excellence and success is celebrated.

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

ACW-UA POETRY : Wedding Ceremony by Temmy


A wedding Ceremony

Oh!, Sweet Precious Soul,
This day shall we walk down this isle
And never look back
Let the prayers of our Fathers 
Guide us through,
Through to a world of roses and weeds
Pray us now oh!, Sweet holy lamb,
Bind us now till
Death do us Apart
Precious Soul, Today I call thee
My bride
And I your groom will pray us
This day that we bloom,
Blooming into a world that we would bloom
Till there's no more bloom left to bloom.
Oh!, Sweet precious Soul,
My heart yearns for thee
Your voice is like a solemn contralto
That puts me on the edge,
Wilst I pledge.
As you my shiny armor of gladness,
Tis us this day,
That we weave our Souls?
Let's together lay a nest that we shall grown little beautiful flowers,
Blooming unto the awakening of a new day.

     By Temmy Inkspired 2023

Post a Comment

0 Comments