Founded by Prince Ezeabata Chibuzor in 2019 in University of Abuja is an initiative that brings writers, upcoming writers, poets and young Nigerians who are keen and eager to grow their creative skills and develop their interests in Creative writing. It aims at building a generation of young people who shall be relevant, and innovative for the future. ACW is a world were excellence and success is celebrated.

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

MOYOSOLUWA'S VOICE OF THE HEARTS, STANDS TO ENCOURAGE THE SINKING SOUL.


VOICE OF THE HEART 
 I am not on a marathon, but my heart is. 
 I am not fear driven, but my heart is. 
 My thinking is loaded and freedom stays far.
What's with the constant urge? 

 I am triggered within, 
 All I see are weaknesses that refused to mount on the wings of strength. 
 Motivators turned mirror, but they are like pests. 
 Like a paramount ruler, you dominate me,
 The handwriting on the wall reads time. 

 I know you have my back, 
 I salute your persistence, 
 I will rise up to my responsibilities, 
 I will not abort the urge, 
 And to my fulfillment land, I will dance.

Post a Comment

0 Comments