Founded by Prince Ezeabata Chibuzor in 2019 in University of Abuja is an initiative that brings writers, upcoming writers, poets and young Nigerians who are keen and eager to grow their creative skills and develop their interests in Creative writing. It aims at building a generation of young people who shall be relevant, and innovative for the future. ACW is a world were excellence and success is celebrated.

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

ACW-UA PRESS: Breaking News. -Despite the Challenges I passed through, I still made it- Uniabuja Icon.

ACW-UA PRESS REPORTS.

Prince Wayne Elijah Chikezie popularly know as ALUTA IcON who broke the record as the First Male student to attain First Class in Faculty of Law was exclusively interviewed by ACW-UA Correspondence On Monday the 30th of December  2019.

Below is a brief summary of his life as a student of the University of Abuja.

Young Prince Wayne had always had the passion to be a Lawyer, this drove him to have a diploma in Law in 2013 prior to his Law degree.

In 2014, he was admitted as an undergraduate student of the Faculty of Law studying for the LLB (Hons) Degree.
 He was the first office holder in 100Level as he was appointed as a LAWSAN and SUG High court Registrar that same year making him the first student among his mates to own an judicial position.

In 2015 he become the first non final year student of 200L class to be crowned as Ohaneze Ndi-igbo Prince on Campus.

In 2016 He won the contest of becoming Season.7 Ambassador.

In 2017 He became the Lord Baron of the Supreme Privy Council of Law Faculty.

In 2018 he was made the Sport Secretary of the Student Union Government of UniAbuja under a caretaker committee
He was appointed as UniAbuja Sport Team manager, Volleyball Coach and assistant Basketball Coach
He was an aspirant for the 2018/19 SUG Presidential election.

He loves football and was the two time highest goal scorer for Lawliga for 2017/2018 and 2018/2019 academic sessions.
He was a member of LAWSAN , Privy Council, CLASFON, CASOR, ASF, Justice Law firm and many other associations.

He has been an Academic tutor from  100level till he took his final bow. Tutoring both his coursemates and his junior Colleagues whether as a member of the Academic committee or as an individual.
He also tutors other students from Faculty of Education, Management science and social science as well as some science students on basic science courses and general studies courses.
He also tutors the Sandwich and Distance learning students at his convenient time and all these were for FREE.

Prince Wayne Elijah Chikezie Aka ALUTA ICON, was a combatant Comrade who led peaceful and logical protest to the Vice-chancellor's office on several occasions to fight for the rights of students especially the 2017 shuttle incident which led to a peaceful dialogue between the school management and shuttle operations within and outside the school premises.

He was a student representative who worked with ICT in 2015-2016, Bursary Unit, Sport Unit, Transport Unit and Security Unit between 2016-2018.

In 2019, he retired from Politics and returned fully to active participation and duty to Justice Chambers, his Law Firm at the Faculty of Law, where he  served as an Advocate, Barrister and Attorney of the Students Union and led the Chambers to the Finals in the Annual Moot and Mock competitions; winning his case from the Trial Court up to the Higher Courts.

In 2019, Prince Wayne Elijah Chikezie Aka ALUTA ICON took his final bow as a student of the Great University of Abuja, having served honourably with all due sense of duty, responsibility, commitment and respect.


Prince Godleads Eze one of our News men had an exclusive time for Press Chat with him.

Q- Can we know YOU, SIR.?
A- I am Prince Elijah Chikezie Wayne.

Q-  How do you feel being among the First Class Graduates in FACULTY OF LAW?
A- I feel so happy, It is a dream come true.

Q-What is your secret and how did you do it?
A- I worked hard by reading my notebooks, textbooks and research materials assiduously and prayed to God every single semester in UniAbuja that my efforts should be crowned with success. God in his infinite mercy made it a reality. My joy knew no bounds when I heard I was among the 3 First class graduating student.
Part of what inspired me was the zeal to want to make my late Dad proud having spent so much on me since my primary school days. There is no better feeling in the world, than being able to put smiles on the faces of parents who have sacrificed so much for you.

Q- What was your greatest challenge?
A-  My greatest challenge was the phobia of UniAbuja Law Faculty itself because I heard stories that no matter what anyone does. No matter how you read, you won't be able to make a first class. So I had that phobia as my greatest challenge but I said to the Phobia that my God was bigger than it. So I just fired on.

Q- What is your advice to younger learning silk?
A- Whenever "Fear" tells you that you can't do it, tell the fear this, "I MAY NOT BE ABLE TO DO IT BUT JESUS CAN DO IT AND I DERIVE COVERAGE FROM HIM."
Also read and engage in Chamber activities because it will aid your memory in retaining Statutory and Judicial authorities.


Q-  What's your final note?
A-  I want to specially thank my late Dad Evang. Kevin Elijah for his Love, support and encouragement all through his lifetime in my life, special thanks to my Mom Mrs Elijah Anthonia and my siblings for their support and prayers as well as my 2nd Dad Barr Hon. Chukwudi Nweke and the entire family for the constant love and support I got over the years as well as to Prophetess Dr. Mummy Oluchi Elijah Ojukwu and Late Daddy Jerry Ojukwu for their endless Love and Support. Special thanks to my mentors Captain Obolo, Barr Anthony Ikubuwaje for his love and constant academic drilling, my Law Faculty officers and lecturers especially Dr Abuah, Dr. Aisha, Dr. Etudaiye, Dr. Yusuf. Dr. Gwom, Dr. Ohaire, Prof. Abugu, Dr. U.E Okolocha, who all helped in moulding me into a legal missile. To my school brothers, sisters, sons, daughters, lover, fan and comrades I say a big THANK YOU for believing in me and helping me grow. Thanks to Casor, ASF, Clasfon, Ohaneze Ndi-igbo, Imo state association, Justice Chamber.
Thanks to Class 019 for giving me the opportunity to take tutorials from 100 to 500 level, it made me a better student. Thanks to Onyeisi, Coloski, Zayyad, Boss, Kizzy, Mr James, Madam Monica and Sandra, all out going Lords of Privy Council, House of Lords, Capuans, O Republicans, All JSI members, House of Commons members, Uche, Ogadi, Lovlyn, Elizabeth, Ayuba, Gbemi, Steph, Elvis, Gbule, Madam Vicky, Mercy, Laura, Chidiwhite, Sheriff, Shir, Samuel, Shodipo, Mutumina, Peter, Maddie, Maryam, Simbi, Twinnie Mariam, Oluchi, Gloria, Mary, Fine Gab, Abidat, Santus, Ife, Mico, Shola, Lawrence, Israel, Ella, Rabi, Saint, T.k, Tunde, Slyvalyn, Vera, Prevailer, Uche Nwa, Adams, Mr Paul, Rosemary, Onyeka, A.Y, Kenny statesman, Lois, Queen, Peteru, Tunde, Andreas, Aisha, Asmau, Anoti, Rachael, Ene, Donald, Kene, Jerry, Atiku, Santus, Eric, Rejoice, Salama, Kingsley, Helen, Mary, Isaac, Sanni and LLB3 squad, Muye and LLB2 squad and many more.

Thank you all and see you at the top.
  





Compiled and written by Prince Ezeabata Chibuzor.

Editor : ACW-UA BOSS .

Post a Comment

2 Comments