Founded by Prince Ezeabata Chibuzor in 2019 in University of Abuja is an initiative that brings writers, upcoming writers, poets and young Nigerians who are keen and eager to grow their creative skills and develop their interests in Creative writing. It aims at building a generation of young people who shall be relevant, and innovative for the future. ACW is a world were excellence and success is celebrated.

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

ACW-UA PRESS releases : NAPSS 2019 GENERAL ELECTION REPORTS :" I should kill myself because I want to vote..."

NAPSS GENERAL ELECTION REPORTS. 

   The NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF POLITICAL SCIENCE STUDENT held their election on November 8th at exactly 9:00 am as scheduled.
    "Should I kill myself because I want to vote? Just on my way to vote, the candidate's supporters were all over me trying to lure me to vote their candidates but at the end, I still voted the candidates of my choice..." Anonymous
   E.G Philemon popularly known as SIGNOR PHILEMON, the outgoing President of the department, "the election so far has been very peaceful. I just hope they elect someone that can represent them well".
   A. A Farooq, an aspirant(parliament), "all the aspirants were the first to vote. The queue wasn't long, no rigging of election and there was stand by security".
   The 300l students complained about not given easy access to cast their vote as they were having a test that period...."
    All aspirants and their supporters were seen campaigning on the day of the election.
  An electorate almost wept due to the way she was been dragged and harassed by candidates supporters on her way to the polling unit.
   "The whole process was a bit slow and hectic. Most of the supporters almost had a fight while trying to persuade some persons to vote their candidates..." ANONYMOUS.
    According to John Focus, aspirant(P.R.O)," the election was very fair. Everything went as expected. No abnormalities were recorded...'
    DANGWAM MESHACH, AN AGENT said he's been in the voting room since 7:00 am and the election started at exactly 9:00 am prompt. According to him, the election was free and fair but he was a little sad due to the fact that the 400l students of the department refused to come out to cast their vote.
    CHRISTOPHER VICTOR, INEC CHAIRMAN(2019)400L pol.science, "so far so good especially in the case of elections, in the University of Abuja, there's hardly an election that is not categorized by violence but here I can assure you that no violence has been recorded. My very joy will be just to end well. No abnormalities occurred but although I heard about some rigging I haven't seen any. A lot of times I came out to witness what I was told but all I find is just the usual noise...."
    The two aspirants for the position of the president, MUSA FRANCIS, popularly called 'RABONY' and ADELEKE AHMED AJIBOLA, popularly known as 'ADELEKE IS OK..' concluded that the election was free and peaceful and whatever result that comes from it, they believe it will be fair enough.
 



Correspondence : Mary Ameh Winner 

Editor : Ebere Egbukonye Steven 

Post a Comment

1 Comments