Founded by Prince Ezeabata Chibuzor in 2019 in University of Abuja is an initiative that brings writers, upcoming writers, poets and young Nigerians who are keen and eager to grow their creative skills and develop their interests in Creative writing. It aims at building a generation of young people who shall be relevant, and innovative for the future. ACW is a world were excellence and success is celebrated.

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

ACW-UA POETRY : Michael's poem " I won't breath for freedom" is one of the top 2 poems for the week



what have me of freedom?
my hands full of bloods and sweats!
Away I ran into debt of atrocities,
and slay myself off my dignity.
If at all freedom have me,
will the stains ever walkaway?
like a catwalk Jade.
Or will My heads ever endure the least pains?

Oh!
I know I have lived for once,
I need no more my freedom,
Just allow me merry in my meals.

Tell my beloved,
It wasnt my fault,
A.Johnson,the founder of all.

©Michael


Michael is a poet, a 100Level student of English and Literature at the University of Abuja and a member of Association of Creative Writers - University of Abuja. 


Post a Comment

2 Comments