Founded by Prince Ezeabata Chibuzor in 2019 in University of Abuja is an initiative that brings writers, upcoming writers, poets and young Nigerians who are keen and eager to grow their creative skills and develop their interests in Creative writing. It aims at building a generation of young people who shall be relevant, and innovative for the future. ACW is a world were excellence and success is celebrated.

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

IN LONE I SOB.

*IN LONE I SOB*
By: Ogham Chukwubueze Stanley
Of ACW-UA POETRY

The world is heavy on me,
pressing down my head to depression.
Am fenced alone with darkness storms,
roaming around me like the the thick cloud of heaven,
and the way light held in captivity.

Oh! Am isolated like an alien,
beaten by wild hands,
set aside, watching the legit
of the Earth,
dancing in the realm of enjoyment.

Looking down to my feet,
sinking into my flood of tears,
crying upon the ship of compassion,
to lift me up from my painful flood tears.

Today is full of harshness,
when will tomorrow come?
for I know you will be better,
and I shall sob no more again.

Post a Comment

2 Comments